SALES with skilled professionals
One challenge a company faces is not only the products or services offered by the competition, but the skills their sales professionals demonstrate to have a meaningful and productive conversation that results in a commitment from the customer.
The Sales Toolbox program questions the traditional view that “it is all about the relationship” and introduces a foundational model of selling that concentrates on planning and conducting an effective sales call.
The Sales toolbox workshop:
- Introduces a model that is clear, simply structured and easy to integrate into an existing service or product portfolio
- Provides a clear and consistent language that can be used in the whole organization
- Keeps the process simple to understand so participants can continue to build their skills in the workplace
- Allows participants to identify their strengths and areas of development
- Is highly interactive, providing opportunity to practice and refine skill
- Provides mangers with support and a process they can follow to help ensure learning transfers into the workplace
- Gives the opportunity for follow up workshops to focus on one or two components of the toolbox